Friday, January 30, 2009

Your Chance to be on TV!

Tomorrow, the last day of January, will be huge for us! I'll be running in a 5K in Conroe in the morning, accompanied by my daughter Sally, in memory of her mother. My granddaughter was intending to run with us, making it three generations, but she has a strep throat, so will not join us.

Then in the afternoon, Billie and I are heading to Dallas for Trent Willmon's Live DVD recording, which is taking place at his show at Gilley's in the evening. Billie is now a best selling author, and will be signing both her books at the merchandise table after the show. Trent will be also be autographing the CD audio version of the book, in addition to his usual merchandise of CDs, T-shirts and other memorabilia. This CD was completed in Nashville yesterday, so tomorrow night will be the first time it will actually be available

The DVD will include a lot of audience participation, so come on out and join us. This is your chance to be in the DVD, which will be shown on TV!

Where else can you get a triple opportunity like this:
  1. To be in on a live recording
  2. To meet and talk with a Nashville recording artist
  3. To meet and get autographed books from a best selling author!


Oh, did I forget to mention that I'll be there too? If you need some more excitement that day, you could come to Conroe and cheer me on in my 5K, starting at 9:00 AM. Ending, I trust, within an hour or less ...

0 comments: