Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Second web site up!!!!!


I'm stoked!

I now have a web site promoting the First Step Internet Marketing program -- the one I used to learn how to do it! It's a much simpler, less cluttered site than the previous one, and I started work on it yesterday. Took me all of two half-days.

It turns out the hardest part is figuring out the content I want -- building the site is a snap. I imagine that it will get easier with each one now that I know how to do it.

You can see the site here.


In other news ...

I hope you all took some time off for the holidays -- I know we did. Scott and Rusty came by and visited on Christmas Day. Sally brought Michaela, Christian and Michaela's boy friend Juan to visit on December 27th. And we joined Scott and Rusty and several friends in Galveston December 29th.

We left Galveston in 70 degree plus temperatures New Year's Eve in time to experience the cold front that came through that night. It's a shock when we now get temperatures in the 20s at night and no more than 50 or so during the day. With a c.o.l.d wind blowing, too!


(The photo was taken New Year's Eve just after sunrise in Galveston -- we went to the beach to see the sun rise!)

The good news is that the weather should warm up over the weekend. Great, because we plan to go to Fort Worth to see Trent perform at Billy Bob's Saturday night.

Have a wonderful 2008!

0 comments: